View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #155
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
No one has a problem with opinions, Lonestar. I've agreed with many things you've said in some measure, actually. The problem is the way you disagree and post in a manner that you think anyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot and that you are the smartest man in the room. Honestly, it reminds me of one of Josh McDaniels' press conferences, where you are so annoyed at how stupid everyone is and hate wasting the time to even explain it.

Which of course begs the question, are you even having fun? Why do you post here? You seem absolutely miserable. Totally serious, I thought you were going to leave in disgust two months ago, but you keep soldiering on. Why?
Having a ball. Trying to bring the facts out that so many do not want to beleive.

Not miserable at all dislike those that choose to change the subject when facts are stated or call names when they can not refute the facts.

I think you are confusing dugust in the plotical side on this liberal rag vs on general pretty decent football talk.

I find several posters knowledgeable here good and frankly getting decent info on the broncos being as far away as I live I have limited options.

So I'm not going anywhere much to some folks despair.. They will either have to suck it up and read some facts or put me on IGGY. Frankly I do not care.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote