View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #294
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickStixx View Post
I wish I could have gotten into this discussion earlier, but I would just like to throw one thing out there.
I love Chris Kuper, as I am sure most of us do. But he has had lingering injury issues, and having to play Manny Ramirez at RG is starting to get really old.
I believe this is a pretty deep OL draft class, meaning that at #32 overall (god willing) we will be able to pick a pretty decent RT up.
The reason I say RT is because I know that Orlando Franklin played Guard at Miami, say we put him there and have a new RT or even Clark come in at that spot.
I'm just spit balling here, but I would like to hear what your guys thoughts are. As well as hear what kind of trade value we could get for Kuper. I know Dallas, Philly, Arizona, and probably many other teams out there that could use help at RG.
Never too late to join in the fun, welcome aboard. I mentioned trading Kuper in here, but it depends what we get in return and that we have a quality replacement to play RG.

I don't want to move Franklin inside he has been one of the best RTs in football. I agree his injury issues are a bit concerning, I mentioned trading him to Carolina for Jon Beason who is expendable with the play and pick of Luke Kuechly. But Beason would also need to restructure that contract! I'd even throw in DJ Williams, maybe they part ways with Deangello who would also need to rework his deal!

Now all of that happening is doubtful.. But I would trade Kuper and DJ for a stud MLB, but we shouldn't move Franklin to guard, we should draft a RG!