View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #102
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
1 dont use satellite for the internet it sucks dont listen to the bs spewed forth by your satellite provider
2 i dont know the standard penalty for dui i assume if its a first time offense you have to use a breathalizer to start ya car and probation 2nd time i think you go to prison jail maybe i dunno but mho you should be and apply the same law to everyone .
gee ddint you see my ray lewis jokes silly billy
3. shouldnt this of been discussed in a thread about ray the killer lewis seeing how he kinda got out of that charge
4. what brung that fans support wife beaters stuff up are you saying manning did something or our current coaches ?
I'm on a ranch in the middle of moffat county. No Cable available so it used to be dial up but now they have Hughes sattelite. was for crap last night.

Wife beaters was Marshall and his 40 something police reports or call ins from his house while his ex girlfriend was still, around even after he dumped her he was involved in a slap down while he was in MIA outside a club with his now wife.

Why anyone on this or any other forums could excuse it and want the mental midget on the team is beyond me.

Once maybe but hai rap sheet on that was 40 plus 911 calls. Just at his house.

Add in his responsibility for the death of darennt and IIRC a couple of DUIs, his attitude at TC the next summer.

I just do not see why anyone would want this ticking time bomb on the team. He does you nomgood if he is in jail or serving a suspension.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote