View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #284
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Skov? Pass. Poor character, already had a DUI, blew out his knee in 2011 and will probably top out at 4.7 in the 40 yard dash. I'd say he goes late second, early third. He is not even a thought at #32. I bet he is suspended for PED's by at least his second season in the NFL.
Really? I thought he had rehabilitated himself, physically and character wise? He had a hell of a Rose Bowl. I don't hold a single DUI against a young guy. As long as there is not a second one. All I saw was that Cardinal defense was two different animals with him and without him. Let's see what his combine looks like.

I would rather have some of the better ILB's in this draft, like Mintner, but I just don't think they will fall to us. I don't see a way out of upgrading the position, other than FA. And even then, who will be available? Uhrlacher is done. Rey Rey? Frankly, anything beyond the fourth round in this draft will probably be practice squad fodder, at best. How long do the Broncos just keep slapping patches on the position and hope for the best?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote