View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #141
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltjolt View Post
ONE good season doesnt make you a star. Not saying he wont be but he isnt yet, no and thats what this board said about Welker after two better seasons than this. Funny, when it isnt your own guy he isnt a top WR in the nFL but when it is, its laughable that one good season dont make you a star. Like they say, do it again and again.

Is Crabtree a star? He has much better numbers than Thomas in his career by far and had his best season this year though not quite as good as Thomas.

Id call Crabtree one of the good WR's in the league but a star? He's no Steve Smith, or even Julio Jones imo who has been great right out of the gate.

Would you call Dez Bryant a star? He has better numbers in his career than Thomas in their 3 years and was on par with him this year. I think Bryant is emerging and very close and ahead of Thomas.

Just some examples. Not saying Thomas isnt very good, but i just dont throw him in there with the other star WR's. Its not a knock, Vince Jackson wasnt a star his first three years and Thomas reminds me a lot of VJ but i think VJ has a little bit better hands.
But you guys can call him a star if you want. Hell you called Cutler a star when he was a Bronco. Cutler is no star.
Boltjolt is bronco hating? You don't say
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote