Old 01-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #137
Popcorn Sutton
Ring of Famer

Don't mess with Popcorn

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jacob Tamme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltjolt View Post
You didnt but your implying it. But ok, and he is light years ahead of Tamme. Tamme is a average TE who has a superstar throwing to him and Gates isnt what he used to be but he is still better than Tamme.
Yes, he's not what he used to be. Fine to admit he's better than Tamme. Light years? Not quite but keep on homering....

Quote:
I dont believe Tebow throwing to any WR will have them in the top of anything.
OK dullard. I rounded up a game. His last 7 games he averaged 106 yards per game with Timmy Tebow. Not bad. Over a season that would be 1700 yards.

Quote:
Never said he was great, i said he has big talent and he does but he is a slow learner apparently because he takes a while to get going everywhere he has been from college to the NFL and switching teams.
You said he was better than Thomas AND Decker though.

Quote:
Aww but when i pointed out those stats in HERE and said he was out producing Marshall who was a part of your team then, i got lambasted for it and was told Welker wasnt near the player Marshall is, he just has Tom Brady. Sounds very familiar dont it.
OK Bolt Dolt. Don't use "the board" as a basis for your argument. I'm not "the board." Marshall and Welker are both elite receivers so meh.

Quote:
Not really, saying he is good when healthy. I was comparing the group. Thomas still isnt a star yet.
Based on your analysis. What does he need to do? Nearly 1500 yards and double digit TD production. OR, if you want to give me the Manning argument, averaging 106 yards per game after coming off of an achilles injury.

Quote:
Stats sometimes are misleading. Ill just point out Orton when he was here and leave it at that.
You don't need stats to know that Thomas is a star receiver.

Quote:
And Thomas had 27 receptions in the last 8 weeks of 2011. Two of which, he had zero receptions. Not what id call killing it but you said last 8 weeks of the season. If your counting the playoffs, he had 37 his last 8 games.
Like I said, he averaged 106 yards per game for his last 7 games. I rounded up.

Quote:
Nobody knew Manning would come back like this and why he considered for come back player of the year.
Right. Yep. I guess Elway signed him for $20 million per year average because he was funny on Saturday Night Live??

Give it up homer. I'm not here to argue every point with you. Just recalling the thread where you called out several posters for being homers.

Popcorn Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote