View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #103
Meck77
Google Blows

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Nope its all 100% Obama policy now. High taxes, high spending, big govt. Lets see how it works out.
It's funny. Obama wins the election and LABF disappears. I guess his work was done.

Let's not forget that QE4 just hit also to the tune of $85,000,000,000 per month with no limit.

I'm beside myself that these aholes are getting a raise. They raised our taxes $600,000,000,000 and did not agree to cut any significant spending. There is a train wreck coming.

If any of you think that just the rich are going to get taxed your are an idiot. You are going to get hit in every direction now. Sales taxes, property taxes, fees at the DMV, hunting license, park entry, you name it. The endless printing of money will catch up and each American is going to pay for it every time you walk out your front door or open your mail to pay bills.

If I'm hearing Obama correctly he flat out wants a blank check now to keep increasing the debt limit. Insane.

Like you said Cutt the Democrats own this economy now. Tax and spend without limit. Wow!

Last edited by Meck77; 01-02-2013 at 08:44 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote