View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #101
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

[QUOTE=lonestar;3768835]RIF. I have never dissed him as a super bowl winner. Fnd a post that I have not praised him for those wins.

My compliant about him is being a mediocre at best coach after losing his HOF players. He had the chance to replace them but he brought in such notables as foster, delta, ashley, pierce.. Please remember that mikey never brought any of those HOF guys they were already here when he came to town.

Read my posts he has my respect early as a coach it is his last decade in Denver that was a disgrace. Glen Cadrez,

6 players out of 41 round 1-3 players resigned to play in DEN.
Those are the guys that every good teams build their franchise on.

SIX PLAYERS IN 14 YEARS. THAT IS A DISGRACE and it is all HIS FAULT AS HE WAS IN TOTAL CHARGE.

He brought in guys like:
TD, Tod kitchen, Aaron Craver followed by Howard Griffith, Eddie Mac, Rod Smith, Chamberlain, Lionel Washington, Michael Dean Perry (bum!), Britt Hager, James Jones, Eric THomas, dante Jones, Tim Hauck, Mike Lodish, dave Garnett, Ralph Tamm, Von Hebron, Jeff Lewis, Mike Scharad, Romo, Alfred Williams, John Mobley, Tory James, Maa Haa Tanauvasa, Randy HIllyard.Jumpy Geathers, Schlareth, Brister, von Hebron, Derek Lovel, detron SMith, William Green, Patrick Jeffers, Anthony Lynn, tim mCkyre, Brian Griese, Darren Gordon,
Trevor Pryce, Neil Smith, Eric Brown, Keith Traylor, etc... from 95-1998. would have loved it if mCd hit on 2 % of those.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote