Old 01-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #59
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
IMO and a great many folks throughout the NFL just getting rid of the moron was enough.

He is a coach killer with his attitude of my gun is better than anyone else's Incan force my passes into tighter spots and all is good. The moke has a 100 TDs but has funbled and been intercepted IIRC 150 + times.

He has the physical atributes to be one of the greatest QBs. Burke him it is the mental issues that kill him.

We got draft choices for him. And that was a plus. We got draft choices for the other two morons Tanahana wasted draft choices on.

What we got from them frankly I do not care. I moved past worrying about it. Clearly you have not.
Cut the BS. If you want a debate lets debate. Guess what. I can move on and hold a grudge at the same time. I haven't got a problem getting rid of Cutler
My point was what did he bring in to replace him. Did Mcdumbass bring in a 4000 yard passer. No. Did McDumbass bring in a probowl WR. No. I care about the Broncos. Period. If the HC want finding in his guys. I'm fine with that. But you better bring in guys that help the team. Period. Fact is nobody the Mcdumbass brought in help us win when he was here. As far as DT, Decker, Moreano and Aryes are concerned they still got a lot approving to do before I can consider them good liters for us.
Edit- Red

Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 01-01-2013 at 09:03 PM..
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote