Thread: The Chiefs suck
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #2165
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

FL, is this really what you think the road to success in the NFL is? It sounds like you're trying to justify every move the Chiefs make after the fact. Waiting to hear the direction they're going and then explain why it will work.

I'm sorry, but I have little respect for Clark Hunt. I think he's an imbecile. I think he doesn't really like American Football. I think he wants to get back to his soccer and wants someone who will run things and every move he has made, including the one that is in progress, are the signs of a man who wants nothing to do with the franchise and the responsibilities therein. I think he loves his father and understands the legacy he casts on the entire NFL and is trying to do right by him by being the owner, but at the end of the day I think he has no clue and wants for find someone to take this "problem" away.

"A coach that does everything! That's a great idea because then the GM and coach won't fight as they will be the same person! Now me and my buddy Pioli can watch Glee together!"

Oh, and four of your five pro-bowlers were drafted by Carl Peterson - you know, the guy who "didn't do anything."
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote