Old 12-31-2012, 12:23 AM   #222
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post
Thanks for giving me some back up. This is my point, we have a the 5th ranked D, one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game starting at QB, the Patriots are down, the Ravens are down, IMO we should be able to beat any of the teams currently in the NFC playoffs, we have home field throughout. To call the team successful if they blow this chance just doesn't fit, it WILL be a failure.

I'm hoping that doesn't happen the team is good enough to win the whole thing and we shouldn't expect anything less. If they don't win it with this team and the advantages they have THIS year no one will call the season a success. Winning the SB has to be the goal, an early playoff exit or 2nd place in the SB is not.
Backup? You said it is a failure for all seasons not just this season. With what is now in our grasps, I would say nothing less than a SB appearance is a failure. At the beginning of the season, 10 wins and a playoff victory would not be a failure if that is all we got. Things have changed and our goals are now higher.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote