Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 AM   #205
Mile High Mojoe
The Original Maniac

Load the Wagon

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
2nd might suck but this is after all has been said and done. You really going to try and tell me teams like Seattle, Washington and Cinci have failure seasons if they don't win it all? Your logic is still flawed.

BTW, I think we have enough to win it all. Didn't think that before the season. Our comeback has come very quick. I think better things are in our future. I would love to see 96-98 all over again (but with 3 SB wins).
Seattle has had a nice season, Cinci, Washington, Indy, Minnesota they've all had great regular season success. But I'm positive that ever team on this list wants the ring and a champioship. Yeah, we'll remember AP and his rushing record, Manning's great comeback, RG3, Wilson and Luck having great Rookie seasons. But in the end if you don't win the final game it is a failure, it's certainly not a success to lose it. It can't be called a complete success without it. I'm sure Manning, Fox, Elway and Bowlen all feel the same way. To get HF throughout and not win it all is most certainly going to be a failure, nothing will stop the Broncos but themselves now, nothing.

I think the key to winning it all is going to be can the Broncos D keep up the intensity? They're playing as well as they did in the 2006, better really so if they can play well and Manning and Company does his thing we shouldn't expect anything but a win the SB.
Mile High Mojoe is offline   Reply With Quote