View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #17
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
errand can't be here right now but he wants everyone to know that during a turbulent time baja called the team classless.

Not only that but TJ himself called the owner a gutless drunk

and our fav mod said something about a mechanized 15 inch dilrod for Bowlen.

I am sure there are more but fear not I am also sure errand will spend tireless hours ferreting them out for every real fan to behold.

Not to worry errand will return shortly to remind everyone who the bad fans are during these joyous times.
Well actually I've been concentrating on you, mainly because you're trying to enjoy the ride after you called them classless...and you said "**** the Broncos"...

now that the Broncos have ****ed you, you want everyone to just forget about it and let you enjoy this season.....well "**** Baja"

you casted aspersions upon the franchise because you were butthurt.....Yes, TJ called Bowlen a gutless drunk because he fired Shanahan...and he still catches hell for it. Hell for several years I pointed out how he claimed the he knew "when given protection, Brian Griese is the NFL's most efficient QB-bar none!" Blueflame still gets ribbed for saying the Jake Plummer signing was a "mistake of colossal proportions", and even yours truly catches hell for thinking Orton could actually play well and win games for the Broncos.....

but none of the above called the team classless or said they were done with the team, or say "**** the Broncos" like you did. Sorry, but you're gonna have to just put up with eating your words and being held accountable for your words and actions.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote