View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #340
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
errand, this is going in a circle -- I was responding to the implication that, up until now, Tebow has done camp competition based on something other than the conventional offense.

I think I clearly explained that a head coach has to feel it's justified to make a move to a quarterback -- I'm sure every QB would like to be "comitted" to.

I don't see where you get the energy to repeatedly rehash and re-engage the age old argument. You don't even seem to be able to spot a relatively balanced post -- one that seems to acknowledge that coaches obviously need to see something in order to design an offense around a QB. I'm just pointing out it actually hasn't happened in camp for Tebow yet. It seems to be a simple fact that doesn't even warrant debate -- and is certainly not a great launching pad for the 1,000 rehash.

Every thread about Tebow is a rehashing of the debate.....and until he succeeds in the NFL as a QB, or is no longer on an NFL team, this debate will continue to rage.

Mainly because we still have people on here that think we never should have drafted him, and others who think that we never should have let him go...keep in mind I'm of neither camp.

I had no problem with the Broncos drafting him but also had no problem with them getting rid of him. As for the energy I have....not sure what that means since you post just as much as anyone else does about the guy.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote