Thread: Around The NFL:
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #4042
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
All I saw out of Pryor when they played him a couple series vs kFc was dinking and dunking. I don't see this guy as a legit NFL QB. I wonder if Oakland doesn't keep Palmer one more year and try to find 2 more QB's.
Hard to judge a QB on his first few series playing in the NFL.

Not saying Terrelle Pryor is going to be awesome or anything, but that is a fairly small sample size.

Carson Palmer hasn't been the same QB between when Kimo von Oelhoffen of the Steelers blew up his knee in the 2005 playoffs and then the 2008 elbow injury that sidelined him for most of the season.

Palmer can still sling it around the yard, but since the injuries he's gotten happy feet any time there is any activity around his legs. He turns the ball over a lot. His arrival in Oakland certainly hasn't resulted in a lot of wins.

Mike Brown should have been arrested for robbery for getting all the draft picks he did out of that deal.

Back to Terrelle Pryor....at least he is the one QB on their roster that has the ability to pull the ball down and make a play on his own with his feet. If the other offensive players are on the same page as Pryor he might be able to parlay that athletic ability into some big plays.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote