View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #206
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Honest answer I think MLB and WR need upgraded the most this offseason. I prefer a vet DT over a rookie DT because we know they are game ready from the jump. Since there ins't a MLB really worth drafting in the first from what I have seen so far, my wish is for Austin for obvious reasons. I think he is the most dangerous offensive player in the draft. We need that IMO. If Austin is gone then go for the BPA.

As for Decker I like moving him around to create mismatches. I hate trying to be the Pats and all but, if we can get another WR like Austin to do that as well we will be better.
I really can't imagine a scenario where Tavon Austin is a first round selection. He's nowhere near the body type of Percy Harvin. Austin is very small at 5'9, 170 lbs. Harvin was 5'11, 195. Austin probably follows another mini-mite in DeSean Jackson (5'10, 170) and goes in the Mid-Late 2nd Round. Jackson's had a tough time staying healthy because he's too small and gets destroyed several times a season. He brings the same explosiveness Austin brings though.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote