Old 12-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #203
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
DB4L we have come a long way on here, I respect your posts, I'm not just trying to argue. I'm really interested on your take on the kid. I don't think he will be available at 32, so let's assume he's not there, who else do you like at WR? I like Stedman Bailey too and think he would be better value as a mid round pick to play the slot.

Also do you think Decker is better suited to play inside or out? After watching him all season fall all over the field, I have to admit I like him as our number 2 out wide and think we just need a slot WR.

We should utilize Holiday in some packages, I think with the ball in his hands the kid is electric. But we still need to upgrade at WR, so we do see eye to eye. I just don't think Austin will be there at 32, so let's talk other options.
Honest answer I think MLB and WR need upgraded the most this offseason. I prefer a vet DT over a rookie DT because we know they are game ready from the jump. Since there ins't a MLB really worth drafting in the first from what I have seen so far, my wish is for Austin for obvious reasons. I think he is the most dangerous offensive player in the draft. We need that IMO. If Austin is gone then go for the BPA.

As for Decker I like moving him around to create mismatches. I hate trying to be the Pats and all but, if we can get another WR like Austin to do that as well we will be better.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote