Old 12-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #195
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Well many athletes recovery from that surgery, and I'm fine with drafting a SS..but not Elam..
We can draft a middle round WR, I agree we need to upgrade the overall quality of the depth. But a round 1 pick for a slot guy..?
Still out of all the surgeries that are done to the knee it has to have the lowest success rate. I never said he was finished though. I'm 100 percent OK with not drafting Elam. I still think he is a good safety and can play with Moore though.

Austin is not just a slot WR. I don't know why you keep calling him that like that is the only position on a football field he is capable of playing. The guy can play RB, inside and outside. Decker can move inside giving Denver the ability to match up against any secondary in the NFL with ease. I've suggested Bailey, his teammate who is more of a slot WR in terms of ability at the next level later in the draft.

It's looking more and more like my dream of Hunt is not going to happen without us drafting him in the first round. Depending on how much Denver wants to continue to run this style of D, he might not be that bad of a first round pick anyways.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote