Old 12-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #54
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Sure, you can install an older operating system. If I built a PC, I'd probably install XP on it for ****s and giggles because I liked it the most. I still didn't like 7, nor do I like 8. My point was that Macs are expandable. It is a myth that they aren't. Time will tell to see how good my Mac is in the long run and if I have any big problems. I've owned numerous Windows laptops (have one with 7 actually) and they have all eventually bit the dust. And it wasn't because I was doing something wrong to kill the system. These were all factory made ones. I have never had a problem with a desktop I created myself.

To each their own. I happen to use both Windows/MacOS on a daily basis. There are things I like and dislike about both.
Can you buy a new battery for a Mac Laptop? I heard that you couldn't.

I sure wish I could throw in a RAM card to expand the RAM on my iPhone, I had a 64gig card in my ancient AT&T Tilt. Now I am stuck with 16G on the 4S.

Bought my daughter a Chinese knock off Android based Tablet, it has a couple USB ports, SD slot, 100 base NIC, Wireless with 4G internal We can add a couple of USB flash drives and she has endless storage. Can the new iPads do that now?
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote