Old 12-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #152
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
Living here in new jersey I've had the opportunity to watch the entire Tebow-jets experiment. My best friend is a big jets fan so I've watched just about every snap for the team this season. I've also been able to listen to the hourly discusiions in the press about the experiment.

Bottom line is they never gave Tebow a chance here. The moment he started the season as part of the punt team, it was clear that he would not only be passed over as a QB, but there may be serious efforts by the coaching staff to ruin Tebow's career. His only pass anyone remembers that was over 10 yards was right on the money but the receiver dropped the ball (as most jets receivers do). The worst part of the entire debacle is sanchez is an absolutely horrible QB. He can't hit the broad side of a barn. Everyone here had to watch every pass, and most of them were well off the mark (no pun intended).

I can only hope Tebow gets another shot somewhere, with a coaching staff that watched his Bronco film. For anyone thinking Tebow can't throw the ball, how do you explain many of the long pass completions he had as a Bronco
A broken clock is going to be right twice a day.yeah he throws a deep pass very well,but can't throw anything short or intermediate accurately on a consistent basis. If all it took to be an NFL QB was throwing 20-30 hail Marys a game,tebow would be a pro-bowler. I've watched every game tebow has played in,as much as Sanchez sucks at QB,tebow is worse.
BTW,there's no conspiracy to ruin tebow.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote