View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:08 AM   #349
ol#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I'm really not sure what hosting the 2005 AFCCG has to do with anything I said?

The fact of the matter is, Shanahan's time was up here. Just because my opinion differentiates from yours doesn't mean I hate "many things" Bronco. As a matter of fact, what is this even referencing to?

Were you in complete faith of the defenses Shanahan was putting out?
You said it was laughable and that Denver never put together a team with a chance of going anywhere after 2000. Patently false as we hosted the AFCCG in 2005 and were a viable threat a number of other years. You either hate the Broncos/Love McDanies or have no clue what the hell your talking about.

The Defense went into decline after 2006 due to Al Wilson's injury. Until then, Denver's D was pretty respectable. Shanny chose to rebuild the offense first, and had it where he wanted it. The untimely death of an emerging star CB opposite Champ sure didn't help either.

Everyone rides that 1 playoff win line too much. Just how many franchise playoff wins did Denver have before Elway got here? (2). That was in 24 years. STFU with that. Making the playoffs and doing something when you get there is harder than you think.

We were in the mix after losing multiple HOF'ers from our B2B championship teams. Unlike KFC, Denver never opened a season during that period with the fans thinking we had no shot, unlike the 2 years when Your Boy Josh was here. Vegas oddsmakers backed up that perception. Denver was always veiwed as a threat during that period.

WTF did Lenny Walls ever do to you? Both walls and Herndon were undrafted FA's. WTF do you want from them? They both hung around a few years on other NFL squads after leaving Denver.

Funny also that you ride the 2nd in yards 16th in points remark. Everyone who does that ignores the 8 RB's we had on IR that year. You know what you need in the Red Zone? A RB to punch it in.

You sir/madame post like a fan from another team. Calling yourself a Bronco fan is what is laughable.