Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
I approve
I can tell from your name, lol. Thinking about changing my handle to Gavroche and making my avatar to Lady Liberty Leading the Republic by Eugene Delacroix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Who did you almost hit after the film, Smurf?

Actually I sealed the deal last night, and I really like the girl. We already had a dirty Tanquery martini and bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon at the Maggianos in the Denver Pavillions. Plus according to South Park, musicals have subtext to get women in the mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Never seen Les Miserables. Dont really plan to, either.

Not that gay.

you're just not a "metro" gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
NO! Khan did you just give away the ending?

All I know is some poor bastard is thrown in prison for a crime he didn't commit ... he finally gets out and is rushing to see his true love when, BAM! He gets thrown in prison for another crime he didn't commit. Any life is better than the hell he's living.

Speaking of hell ... I just got up and whadd'ya know, that bastard Santa stiffed us again this year
It's a little different than that. The story is about a wronged, but hardend criminal's lifetime path for redemption (ie Jackman), by showing unbelievable kindness to others wronged by society (ie Hathaway) in the face of an inflexible, cruel justice system that refers us to accept redemption as a possibility (ie Crowe).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I'll call it right now.

Django Unchained will be much better.

I doubt it, but Inglourious Basterds is my second favorite movie.
Mogulseeker is online now   Reply With Quote