View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #48
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Dumervil has been good/great this year and earned his money. He sustained an injury he's most likely been playing through.

I have no idea what this Zona kid is talking about. The problem with forums is, you don't know who has watched all the games. I've personally watched every second of every single game this year including pre-season. Combine that with watching all the interviews every week. I've personally watched every single interview that's been posted on the Broncos website this year...literally.

Doing so, it's a bit ridiculous sometimes to read some of the things people post on here.

There's been many times where Elvis has gotten a better pass rush than Von...and as of late, that's been the case. Yeah, Elvis's pass rush has been more CONSISTANT than Von Miller as of late.

Dumervil's run defense has been good this year, and as a matter of fact, you can't really say anyone's run defense has been bad considering Denver is tied for 2nd in the league in rush defense. JDR has said that the dline and pass rushers have had to adjust to the techniques they're playing. They're playing techniques that put run stopping at priority, and pass rushing second unless it's on obvious passing downs. You can see this when teams pass on first down and how our dlineman are faced up with with the olineman.
Hahaha, so funny. You said in your own words that Doom against the run has been good, and his sack totals this year are good. That's exactly what I said but you want to say we don't know what we're talking about.

Any of you think Doom has had a GREAT or FANTASTIC year are just being total homers. He's had a GOOD year and there's nothing wrong with that. Quit being such little b****es just because somebody has a SLIGHTLY different opinion. Good friggen lord you would have thought I said the guy sucks or something they way people react around here.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote