View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #173
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
. Weak response but at least you gave your reasoning. Its not mutually exclusive you know. I root for the Broncos too...ofcourse I'm not balls to the wall for them like I was as a younger person, but I still support them and root for them and follow them quite closely. The Broncos are still my favorite NFL football team and my No. 3 team in sports overall, which is pretty !@#$%^&* good. Rooting for a player and the team isnt not mutually exclusive so you shouldnt have an issue with it. Those are my guys. They aren't persona non grata just because they arent on the team anymore. I don't look at it that way. This isn't the old USSR where someone became a non-person when they weren't in the Soviet leadership anymore. That's not how I look at things. I'll root for my favorites no matter where they are. One can walk and chew gum at the same time. To each their own, dude.

yeah yeah yeah, your drooling over mikey, cutlet, Bm and numerous other players or ex players says other wise..

I call it like i see it regardless of your status on the forum..

BTW I like several other teams as well as players in the NFL , just do not gush over them..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote