View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #167
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
the whole idea about a message board for fans is so they can talk about the team.

I have zero issues with that..

when someone really drools over a player then IMO is is a bit unhealthy..

when folks point out that the players are not all that, people get there butt hurt and defend them to the nth degree.. then it becomes fair game..

I have said since dumb asses first DUI that he should be gone and that his numbers have slipped and that WW would be just as good if not better mostly because he is a smart player..

OM is the bigs not your ordinary football forum, time to grow some or hair up.. or go back to namby pamby BC..

as for the DT comment I do not recall it but there must have been a real love fest going on about him, To my knowledge I have never had an issue with him since day one.. therefore some must have really been drooling about him..
. Weak response but at least you gave your reasoning. Its not mutually exclusive you know. I root for the Broncos too...ofcourse I'm not balls to the wall for them like I was as a younger person, but I still support them and root for them and follow them quite closely. The Broncos are still my favorite NFL football team and my No. 3 team in sports overall, which is pretty damn good. Rooting for a player and the team isnt not mutually exclusive so you shouldnt have an issue with it. Those are my guys. They aren't persona non grata just because they arent on the team anymore. I don't look at it that way. This isn't the old USSR where someone became a non-person when they weren't in the Soviet leadership anymore. That's not how I look at things. I'll root for my favorites no matter where they are. One can walk and chew gum at the same time. To each their own, dude.

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote