View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #297
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You make plenty of mistakes. To act like you are better than other people is quite delusional and signifies a personality disorder, much like you have attributed to Rev. Nobody here is a perfect person or a perfect poster, but to go to the lengths that you did on Rev, which included family smack and even pissing on the work he has done to help benefit children of fallen soldiers is pretty sad, pathetic and moreover -- shameful.
You can defend him all you want.

I never once instigated him or anyone else. It's been a gang up for a few weeks now and I have seen posters complain about the gang ups that happen on this board such as the ganging up on Baja just because he creates a thread about his concerns about the Broncos and he gets ridiculed by immature/insecure ****s. He is also not the only one that his happens to. It's bull ****

I'm tired of it, but you know what i'll just ignore it and let these "personality disorders" keep posting whatever they want; even if all it is is personal attacks against posters hidden behind a few football arguments.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote