View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #277
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
RedskinBronco, you're an ass clown.

There's nothing else to say about it. Nothing you say about Shanahan is even REMOTELY objective.

You realize you've been b****ing about him all season while he's become a front runner for coach of the year with Arians/Pagano and Carroll?

Of course you don't, because you're an ass clown.
And you still don't know how to read, so it evens out.

btw, please get some help. You have some serious, serious personal and character issues. I don't know what happened to you as a child or later in life, but you have some major issues. I feel sorry about your state of mind. Maybe you will be rehabbed one day.

It's funny that they let people like you write a book. How are the sales going? we need more ****ed up people in america, don't we.

It's time for you to shut up dude. Really, go back and read your posts and your constant attacks and immaturity at not just me but others as well.

You are pathetic. Your life is pathetic. Just go back and read your posts, you will see.

edit: it's not even worth discussing anything with you because you are too imamture and a nut case to do so. But before you go in your little hole, why don't you list us Shanahan coached teams defense rankings over the years.

and then let us know if that's OBJECTIVE enough; if you even know what the real meaning of that word is.

Last edited by RedskinBronco; 12-24-2012 at 07:42 AM..
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote