View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #39
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
me either you would have to go for ones out of the draft as much as possible. Really though you may only need to carry 3-4 WR but then extra rbs and TE's even maybe. Really the offense could work but needs a WR like Harvin to realy pull it off.

Look at the skins though. The throw deep out of that piston read option formation and rg3 only has 2 passing options on those plays. Usually a short/medium or a short/slong type situation.

I was laughing at how Jets used Tebow the other night. They wanted him to look bad. The Jets are the biggest bunch of turd coaches ever assembled. Ryan is a joke now. His defensive front are pretty awesome but his overall personality for running a team is a joke.
Does anyone really think last year they did not throw him in to do anything but quiet the crowd and cancel the billboards.

They expected him to fail. When he did not they were stuck and had to redesign the offense to his strengths.
There is little doubt in my mind that they had every intention of Quinn finishing out the season once Tebow lost a game or two. But the Tebow raised all boats and they were stuck.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote