Old 12-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #53
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Lets go Broncos!

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
You do realize that IF another real C comes to town he is going want to bring HIS PLAYBOOK along.

Does anyone think Manning is going to want to learn anther one as well as the rest ofthe team?
As far as developing QBs Brock is setting behind a HOF guynthatnseems to be teaching him every time a camera is iron him on Tyne sidelines Brock is attached to his hip and Mc coy is on the other side of him.

During those debriefings after each series Brock is right there absorbing every word.
1.)I don't want McCoy to go. I think that he is a go OC. I think he was hamstrung by McDumbass and he hasn't had the greatest of talent to work with sans this year. However, reality is OC's leave and even internal hires bring there own playbooks.

2.) I believe there is an article that stated before Manning signed, he asked McCoy and JDR point blank, were they one and done. Both replied that they were here for the long haul unless there was the perfect situation. Manning doesn't want to learn a new system, so an internal is most likely.

3.) I wish all it took was to look over the shoulder of Manning to be a good QB. However, look at Painter and Sergio(sp). Granted neither were drafted before the 5th round, but neither couldn't even make it as backups on other teams.

Is gase my guy? No. Just not enough experience and data to make the call. Now just as an example, look at Washington, RGIII and Cousins. RGIII goes without saying, but look at Cousins. He has played well given his limited reps in a complex offense. Maybe that QB coach could be an answer or Philly's QB coach. Now I'm a little bias. I favor west coast offenses. But look at Seattle QB. Another rookie QB has be playing well. Or 49ers who got Alex Smith to stop being a head case and 2nd year QB Collin Kapernik(sp ) whom out dual Brady.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote