View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #76
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
After the ****ty start this team had last year the 7-3 run at the end with Tebow, plus beating the Steelers in a huge playoff game was pretty much one of the most awesome things ever. It's like getting a massive bonus check you never expected.

This season we're a superior team week to week, but there's a lot of expectations tied to it. When last year's team scuffled down the stretch it was still exciting because we were legitimately in the playoff mix. If this year's team doesn't ice a near meaningless game against Cleveland on Sunday I'll be pissed off all day. So it's a little harder to enjoy week to week games when you don't just want to see the team win, but to dominate so we're firing on all cylinders heading into the playoffs.

Its impossible to judge with 2012 still being incomplete. If this team doesn't make some noise and win at least one playoff game it's going to be a massive disappointment, to me at least. This team is way too good for them to take an early exit and doing so will sour a great deal of the regular season for me.

In summary - ask again after February 3rd.

7-3? I see you included the Miami win, yet skipped the lions loss? Try 7-4. Or 6-3 if your counting from the start of the win streak till the end.

People always try to spin facts to cover up his suckness