Old 12-20-2012, 10:25 AM   #91
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I have a hard time crediting Manning for what is looking to be a Knowshon turn around. I think it's right to credit Fox for that. Putting the guy in street clothes during games, and on the scouting squad during practice... You don't typically see a first rounder put through that. It says a lot about Fox as a player developer, but also about Moreno for enduring it, and using it as an opportunity to get better.
Fox did what he had to to try and get Moreno to respond. Moreno took it like a man and came back the right way. Too many of these athletes take it like a prima dona and get pouty. Way to go Moreno.

On a similar note, there seems to be a stronger philosophy that the run game is everyones game this year. I'm seeing more and more when the RB gets in front of the line or a TE that they get behind him and push forward when the RB is getting stacked up. I've seen many times this year where we get the first down or even a TD because of this.

I give Fox credit for getting the philosophy of the team right across the board.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote