View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #36
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
That's not fact. That's your opinion. Say that pass went incomplete next play Flacco fumbles. You're projecting your hate for carter.

And why the multiple thread name changes?
I don't hate Tony Carter. I like him. Just want him to play a little better, because he's going to have his hands full in the playoffs.

I changed the thread name to make it less likely that people would click on the thread and join in the bandwagon slam attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Yet in reality they gave up 17 over the course of four quarters. You are really making yourself look stupid right now.
Actually, the Broncos were playing in a 5 man front for most of the 1st half when the Ravens couldn't even move the ball. Remember all the consecutive three and outs? Yeah, it wasn't against a Nickel Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Boldin went againt Carter a bit as well. Carter was getting under his skin all day.
Carter had a PI on Boldin. That's about all I saw.

Boldin was pissed at Harris for shutting him out, that's why he got a 15-yard penalty cheap-shotting Harris with a block in the back.

Judging by the comments on this thread, sounds like most people are quite happy with the Broncos 4-2 Nickel Defense, and Tony Carter's breakdowns the last few weeks don't bother you one bit?

That's funny, the last time Bailey gave up a 3rd down conversion, half the Omane wanted to move him to Safety. I call out Tony Carter for multiple breakdowns in multiple weeks and it's rag on pricejj.

No thanks for the lack of discussion!

Last edited by pricejj; 12-19-2012 at 11:33 AM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote