View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #420
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
He also was 7th in first down runs with 61 and 5th in runs for over 20 yards in 2010. He isn't a super star, but to say he has NEVER been good seems a bit harsh.

There are could be some interesting running backs released next season, Ryan Mathews, Chris Johnson, Micheal Turner and DeAngelo Williams/Johnathan Stewart. Could make for a good FA core of backs.
The price would be too high for what you get on any of those guys IMO. I think if KM continues to run this good and does not get injured, that will go a long way with Elway and he will be back next year. Hillman is coming along but just to small to ever be a feature back, he gets blown up too easy on pass blocking. He will always be that change of pace guy. I'm not sure what you do with McGahee, you probably bring him back, he's been solid this year, a few fumbles too many but solid none the less. I think Broncos still draft someone but if KM keeps this up, that RB who gets drafted will be somewhere around round 4-6 instead of round 1-2. 1st round I imagine they with BPA, no matter what position, other then QB. Would love to see it be on the DL or maybe even LG if he's a stud, but usually guards don't go in round 1.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote