View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #213
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Redskin/Bronco is already saying he is going to come on this board and search down SoCal to see what he says if Atlanta creams the Skins in the Playoffs (like Indy creamed the Broncos).... WTF. Really dude, you call yourself a fan but it is pretty obvious you are not enjoying this season and are looking for the Skins to fail. If the Redskins get killed by the Falcons in the playoffs that means they won a playoff game, that means they won their division. That is a great season for a team that won 6 games last year. Fans like this drive me nuts, I do not care who they root for.

Redskin/Broncos = No_Broncos.

Skins won 4 games in 2010, 6 games last year and 8 games so far this year and you are miserable. All I can say is go find a team you like.
Whatever you are the biggest instigator on this board. I don't need to prove
jack **** to retarded, dense individuals.

Of course I'm going to call out SoCal when he goes out of his way to attack me. Now I'll be sure to include you with your butt buddy.

I'm done with this shanahan subject, we will see what happens but I'll be here piling on both of you since you two are deciding to douche it up. You deserve it after attacking me for no reason
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote