Thread: THIS IS GREAT!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #17
milehighJC
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The problem I have is deciding which I enjoy more, watching the defense or watching the offense.
+1

I will say that I had a lot of fun last year. Being at the Chicago game was a blast - I still think it was as loud as I have heard in the "new" stadium. Seeing the Broncos come back in seemingly impossible situations was fun, but nerve wracking. It was fun, but you knew in your brain if not your heart that they really were not that good. But winning was fun. It had been a long time. My daughters used the words "hot mess".

This year is a thing of beauty. Not since the Elway days have I felt that calm confidence that we are going to find a way to win. Not since those days have I seen crowds glued to the nearest TV on game day. I was at Winter Park yesterday and we came in for lunch early to watch for a while. The place completely ERUPTED on the interception return - it was unbelievably loud.

When I got home, I watched the game start to finish on the DVR, skipping from end of plays to the offense being lined up ready to snap. It is striking how efficient the offense looks when you view the game that way. It is a well oiled and exotic machine. The defense is fast, violent, and effective. Seems like a big play is always close... I never want to look away or risk missing an interception or a sack.

Its a good time to be a Broncos fan.
milehighJC is offline   Reply With Quote