View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #33
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy4 View Post
Minn can very easily miss the playoffs playing HOU and GB. I think they miss it, we win out, and PFM gets the MVP.
IF Minn makes the playoffs, I think, for the 3rd time in history, MVP will be split: PFM and AD
I agree, Minny can and I think probably will miss the playoffs, if that happens expect all talk of AD for MVP talk to die down. I think Manning will get it or split it with Brady if Minnesota misses.

Quote:
Watt gets it no matter what
I think Miller is still in it, but it will require something like 3 sacks in each of the last 2 games - he is definitely going to have to top 20 and will have to have the sack lead over Watt - if he somehow could pull out a 5 sack game like Aldon Smith did against the Bears so he could get Strahans record he would clinch it - but it is a big long shot.

Quote:
Manning will get it no matter what. AD missed 1 game because of his ACL. PFM missed all of 2011. It's no contest in my mind
If AD can take the rushing record less than 12 months after having radical knee surgery to repair an ACL he will get this award and deserve it. The fact that he came back so fast and came back better than ever is what seals it. Manning is clearly not quite the same player he used to be and is winning more with his brain and very good support from a very complete team.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote