View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #28
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I still think Denver should take Lattimore in the draft. Moreno is playing well enough to allow us to make the pick and let him get healthy.
i have no problem with this at all. Lattimore,Bernard or Gillislee would be good to pick up in the draft to solidify the RB position and make it a luxury if we need to make a trade or let someone go for cap reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Keep reading people saying he doesn't dance in the backfield anymore....ever occur to you clowns that he no longer has to? He had to dance his first two seasons as the OL just wasn't as good as it is now.

Kept hearing about how he wasn't good enough to run between the tackles...but he had like 17 carries up the middle today.

Kept hearing how he would never be a 20+ carry RB...and he's not had fewer than 20 carries in any start after McGahee went down.

I'm gonna guess that some of you people just don't know a damn thing and like to perpetuate myths about a player you personally dislike because he celebrated a TD in a blowout loss...or was drafted with the 12th overall pick...or was drafted by a head coach you hated. Whatever your reason for hating on him is.....

And quite frankly, watching Knowshon shove it up your collective asses is actually kind of entertaining....
i'm a Moreno fan but he has always loved to dance. it wasn't just the OL. he did that **** at Georgia and frustrated a lot of their fans because of it.
he loves to dance around and bounce it outside, he could get away with it in college because he's a heck of athlete. still looks to do it from time to time but in most cases he just does one cut and go.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote