Old 12-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #386
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blighty View Post
I'm sure most farmers wouldn't want their livestock to be picked off by foxes. Why would you be so against someone handling your gun?

Sure it's very difficult/near impossible to stop nutjobs and people with mental disorders, but why wouldn't people want a level of gun control that is similar to that in the UK or around Europe? If the US adopted similar measures then it could save thousands of lives. What's so bad about that.

I really don't understand the machismo that surrounds guns. It has one purpose and that's to kill.

Also, I saw your comments about video games. You do realise that the video games you play, the music you listen to and the movies you watch aren't exclusive to America?
That is a very good posts blighty. I think the guns at the police station is a great idea. In fact, once the criminals find out they need to leave their guns at the police station, they won't be able to rob you. I mean every criminal is a law abiding citizen and will do what the law says. No fear of protection. Police are there for you at every turn and now criminals don't have guns with their law abiding change in their criminal policy.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote