View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #374
Blighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Most farmers do not shot corn, or potatoes.

As for checking guns in and out of the copper shop. No way I allow anyone to handle my gun, rifle or weapon but family.

Most hunters are not out for fun they keep and eat their kill.

I realize that you are shown in England and had we had your views on firearms perhaps we would still be a colony.

Most Americans believe that owning a firearms is a right and responsiblity that is a core belief, a right given us by our constitution.

A concept a Limey would never get.
I'm sure most farmers wouldn't want their livestock to be picked off by foxes. Why would you be so against someone handling your gun?

Sure it's very difficult/near impossible to stop nutjobs and people with mental disorders, but why wouldn't people want a level of gun control that is similar to that in the UK or around Europe? If the US adopted similar measures then it could save thousands of lives. What's so bad about that.

I really don't understand the machismo that surrounds guns. It has one purpose and that's to kill.

Also, I saw your comments about video games. You do realise that the video games you play, the music you listen to and the movies you watch aren't exclusive to America?