View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #18
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
I called it. Everybody telling me he could have played last week and I said they might sit him 1 more week and people were trying to give me grief about it. Saying well why don't they sit him another week, and then why not rest of the season.

It's a big game for us as well. My philosophy would be to suite him up, but don't start him. Let's see how the game goes and if we need him, run him in there. If we don't need him, another weeks rest definitely would not hurt. Let's hear some more crap now fellas.
maybe the best proposal I have seen on this..

but

Quote:
Broncos still hope to have Wesley Woodyard, Chris Kuper back in lineup
Posted: 12/14/2012 11:56:18 AM MST
Updated: 12/14/2012 01:30:15 PM MST
By Jeff Legwold
The Denver Post
Chris Kuper 2010
Broncos guard Chris Kuper has missed seven games this season due to injuries. (Denver Post file)

As the Broncos prepared to close out the week, they remain reasonably healthy, with a far shorter injury report leading up to Sunday's game in Baltimore than the Ravens have.

Linebacker Wesley Woodyard (ankle) and guard Chris Kuper (ankle) were on the field during the open period of Friday's practice. Both were limited in all of the week's practices, including Friday, and the Broncos formally listed them as questionable for Sunday's game.

Defensive end Robert Ayers was not on the field during the open period and was the only player on the team's 53-man roster who was not in drills as Friday's workout began.

Woodyard has said he expects to play in Baltimore and would be a key part of the Broncos defense against a Ravens
Photos: NFL

Denver Broncos
View slide show of Denver Broncos at practice Wednesday.

passing game that features running back Ray Rice in the pass pattern so often.

For his part, Kuper is sorely missed when he's out of the lineup. Broncos coach John Fox said some scar tissue got knocked loose in Kuper's ankle in the days leading up to the Raiders game and he remains a question mark this week.
Read more: Broncos still hope to have Wesley Woodyard, Chris Kuper back in lineup - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2F5fyDxcM
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote