Old 12-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #74
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
1) I'm sick of your insults, so cut the crap.
Stop posting dumb crap and you won't get insults thrown you way. Saying a Top 10 player isn't worth a first rounder just shows how clueless you are. You even admit you are clueless, looking at stat lines and measurables to determine an opinion on a player before you watch them.
Quote:
2) You think he's better than Dareus (who was a top 5 pick)?
I was advocating Dareus with our selection over Von due to our hole at DT. Big fan of his. I think Star is better.

Quote:
3) It's a super-crappy draft, so all the players will be drafted significantly higher this year, than in other years.
This draft has a lot of good players on the defensive side of the ball. I think it is weak at several positions, very strong in others.

Quote:
4)My evaluation is only based on production and physical size, so far...still have to complete the other two phases of his evaluation, so lay off.

Put it this way, I don't think Lotulelei is anywhere close to Dareus based on his age/production at similar points in their career. Dareus dominated in the SEC as a So./Jr. in a 3-4. Lotulelei did okay as a Senior in a 4-3 in the PAC-12. Big difference.
You haven't even watched Star play. Buy a clue.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote