Old 12-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #141
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
You are right about one thing i probably will get banned again. Good try though trying to blame your dad so i would say something about him and get banned. Keep trolling.
You do not have very good reading comprehension. There was no blame placed. I was merely pointing out that the rules established for this league happened two decades ago. I had no input on the manner because I was 5 years old when it started.

So I ask you once again, why is having a head coach/team dumb? How is it any different than having a team's special teams or defense? People who have the Texans, Pats, Broncos, Falcons, etc. have more points because of wins from those teams than some people do who put out horrendous defenses -- like a guy who has started the Saints every game. Some games are close, some games are blowouts. In the games that are decided by 5 points or less, who you have as a coach plays an important role on whether or not you win or lose. Makes the league unique.

As I said before, you don't have a reason for it being "stupid." You are just being your usual self. Zebras can't change their stripes, eh?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote