Old 12-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #39
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Your how knowledge base is way off. 10 million is the current cap figure with what's available, then there are realeses, contract who's cap figure goes down (Doom), and cuts/ with players who walk. Following my plan would free up some 20 million in cap room.

Clady will be resigned, you have been beaten up over this I will take the high road.

Run stuffers WHO PUSH the pocked and generate a PASS RUSH are what this team lacks, not having a true MLB doesn't help matters either, watch your games over.
The "cap" is the easiest thing to get around anyways. Any good FO can write a contracts to pay players and keep teams under the "cap".

As for the run stuffing pass rushing DT you are looking for, that is like a unicorn man. Not going to be cheap or easy to find. I'm a huge fan of Terrance Knighton being signed. He does have limited pass rushing skills but, he did have 4 sacks in 10. Wolfe will go back inside and play DT moving forward. You might not like what he has done this year but, he is doing quite well playing as many snaps as he has played his rookie year. Moving around like he has will only make him better going forward. That is why I want a guy like Hunt in the draft. Beast to play on the other side of Doom.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote