View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:58 AM   #35
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Cutting dj saves I'm guessing 6 after his residual signing bonus is added to the mix.

Moreno will be back unless they bring in a rookie and somehow is unseated. Which is probably an even Steven money issue after KM residual signing bonus is dealt with so that outs you at about a plus 4.5.

If the resign Clady which IMO they will not. Since he is neither elite like some hope he will be nor will the money that he will want and probably get elsewhere fit into that 10 mil cap room you started with.

BTW run stuffers are not a dime a dozen, if they had been we would have been able to fix that issue we have had for over a decade. The first true one we brought in was Bunkley and did did not come cheap.

So please get over that notion.
As for the comment Bannan can be upgraded absolutely but it will cost a lot more to do so, since that's another few mil. You have run out of money without signing any other folks OR the rookies.

Oh well back to the drawing boards AGAIN.
Your how knowledge base is way off. 10 million is the current cap figure with what's available, then there are realeses, contract who's cap figure goes down (Doom), and cuts/ with players who walk. Following my plan would free up some 20 million in cap room.

Clady will be resigned, you have been beaten up over this I will take the high road.

Run stuffers WHO PUSH the pocked and generate a PASS RUSH are what this team lacks, not having a true MLB doesn't help matters either, watch your games over.