Thread: The Chiefs suck
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #1989
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Bowe has been targetted 114 times, and has only 59 catches, sure poor QB play plays into that buy less than 50% of the time he is not coming down with the ball. ESPN's stat site doesn't show drops.

DT has 110 targets and 74 catches, Decker has 98 targets with 64 catches and is close to Bowe's yardage production but smokes him on TD's.

I hope you tag Bowe again and pay him 17Mill or what ever the Franchise number esclates to.

I can't see Bowe not wanting to take a look around the league as a FA after the season is done and see if he can't go to a team that has a chance at a playoff in his lifetime.

BTW you are right, I take any shot I can get to rub the complete suckage in. I saw it shaping up this way last year and all the other trolls (you aren't one) said they were going to win the Division and make noise in the playoffs. Well guess what happened on the way to SB XLVII...
Lol don't you think Peyton Manning has something to do with DT's success? I mean if you put Bowe in DT's spot this year what are his stats looking like? Keep in mind he had 1,000+ yards and 15 TD's with Cassel. It's okay to admit Bowe is a good #1 caliber WR. He's not a top 5 WR, but he's definitely a guy who is very talented.

Most Chiefs fans thought the team was due for 8 or 9 wins this year. 10 was a "possibility" if Cassel somehow played like he did in 2010, but not many of us thought he would be that good.

Nobody in the NFL thought the Chiefs would have the 1st pick in April. Nobody.