Thread: The Chiefs suck
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #1982
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Your D allowed Cleveland to blow you out. Your OL is terrible. Charles is good but you don't have a short yardage RB. One avg/below avg TE, Baldwin is terrible, Bowe is gone or they will over pay for him either way he disappears in games and drops too many balls, Did I mention how bad your OL is? DT's are garbage, you need at least 1 good run stopping LB, a 2nd and nickle CB and 1 Safety. Throw in a total FO and coaching staff overhaul and your looking at a 3 -4 year rebuild, maybe 2-3 if done right.

Good luck thinking a HC and QB will turn you in to instant winners.
When that OL was healthy they were very good. Judging them when multiple starters are out for a few weeks isn't the right indicator. They were the 2nd ranked OL at midpoint this year. Branden Albert has only given up 1 sack all year. You think maybe we missed him the last few weeks he was out?

Bowe has said he wants to stay in KC, so I think we'll get a fair deal done. And as for his drops, he has 4. Decker has 7 and Thomas has 8. What does that say for them?

KC is not a 1 year fix like Bob is swaying, but they aren't a complete mess as far as talent on the field. The cup is not bare. I know you find anything to make fun of the Chiefs, but you are reaching here Mr. Broncosteven.