ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
The easiest path is HFA.

None of this will matter if Denver doesn't win out, but if they do I'm pretty confident that they will be rewarded with #1 seed.

You guys are so caught up about how "there is no way" Houston loses 3 of 4 that you don't see that they can't lose 3 until they lose 1.

I get that most people have fond memories of Kubiak & bad memories of McD bit I don't really care.....Go Broncos (every week) & go Pats (this week).
Agree that HFA would be sweet. Bump this after Monday night. IF NE wins then Houston needs to lose 2 of the last 3 for us to get HFA. With 2 games against Indy that is possible, but still unlikely. Most likely thats a split series. Of course we need to win out, and NE still needs to drop one ( SF?). The odds start to get longer and longer for this scenario.

I will be happy if Houston wins, and I will be considering the possibilities if they don't. But a Houston win with a win-out by us gives us a bye, and that gives us some time to get healthy, and is also the one scenario that has the fewest variables.
ScottXray is online now   Reply With Quote