View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #13
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbfan View Post
1 seed would be great, but very unlikely. Plus, I think we could win in Houston. They have had some close calls and I don't think they are the best team in the AFC.

2 seed is our best hope. If somehow NE gets 4 and ravens get 3, even better.

If the ravens beat us, I'd rather end up with them ahead of us for the 3 seed. Let the Ravens and NE beat each other up, then go into one of their houses and beat them.

I'm not saying Houston is a easy win, but I like our chances there more than in NE or in Bal.
I don't know why everybody is so afraid of NE. We played them so early on and we were nowhere close to coming together as a team as we are now. We have much more experience together. And if memory servers me correct, we had them somewhat figured out in the 2nd half and we made them very very nervous. Go back and watch the game if you have to, watch the 2nd half and you will feel much better about what the Broncos can do against the Pats.

Honestly, I like our chances against everybody in the AFC. It comes down to mistakes. Because if we can avoid those, I think we have the most well balanced team in the NFL (Offense, Defense, ST). It will all come down to if we beat ourselves or not.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote