View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #121
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I started the thread and I am hardly obsessed with DJ Williams. He is a roll player on a team with a lot of roll players that together with some great players have put together something special.

You are the leading poster in this thread with 30 posts out of 116 total and are the #1 poster by almost double second place, I'd say the obsession is yours.

Oh and please stop assigning initials to every player just because you can't spell his name and are too lazy to look it up. Danny Trevathan has not earned a DT monicker. Use this link if you can't spell a name.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster.html
Well let's look at the title of the thread.
Quote:
So where are a all those D J Williams haters
While the quote had zero comment about haters, it looks like you had an agenda making up the thread title. A conclusion could be drawn because of that.

As for my numerous responses with an exception here and there all where rebuttals of fan bois snipes at me or stating facts.

Now I could have started yet another thread on dumb ass but thought it poignant to just add to and rebutt in the same thread.

If you do not want me to reply in a thread then I suggest folks do not make a defense for the defenseless.

I'm hardly the first to use initials of player in thread so PLEASE DO NOT TELL Me what I have earned the right to do or not to do. I know how to spell his name I do not need a pompous ass to give me directions on finding it on their web site.

If you want to have TJ issue an edict I'll follow it until then please be quiet.

Have a great day. As I will, by celebrating a victory over a division rival that always IMO always gives us their best game. Where many thought it would be a cake walk, I did not.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote