Old 12-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #154
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Wow. It also averages out to 16,800 yards over 10 seasons--we have the NFL's 2nd leading all time rusher on board! Raise your standards. When has KM ever played 16 games, let alone run for 91 per game in them?

Dude is serviceable, we've agreed on that. But let's not turn him into a 1400 yard back, that's crazy talk.
This. Why does it have to be a 180. At first 85 percent of the board referred to him as Slowshon or Noreno or a similar negative description. Everybody but Beantown Bronco and Drek wrote him off. Now a bunch of people are talking about him like he's going to be an important part of the Bronco franchise moving forward. He's serviceable. He's a less explosive Reuben Droughns. He is our best bet moving forward this season. Why can't there be a middle ground? With Moreno, I think it's a live in the moment type thing. He's strung together 3 decent games. He's held onto the ball, he shown us that he can grind out some tough yards between the tackles against bad teams. He's blocking and pass receiving have been stellar. The last offensive series last night was probably his most impressive series as a Bronco. I think the stretch where he was deactivated helped him get fully healthy.

That being said, we're not going to be able to pound Moreno for 20-25 carries against good defensive teams and I have serious doubts that he'll be able to hold up physically.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote